Saturday, January 26, 2013

Reflection of the Self




Sak pase tout moun! Greetings everyone 13 peace & love! I hope all of you are enjoying your path through the Spiritual Quest. Although they're many challenges I encourage you to live by this affirmation our ankhestors taught us: “You Must Act as if it is Impossible to Fail.” – Alkebulan Proverb. Very powerful affirmation to really look at everything as a test to help you learn and grow spiritually, mentally, & physically. 

This ties in a lot with today's topic on Self Reflection. The wise wealth teacher T. Harv Eker refers to it as your "inner world creates your outer world." He mentions it a lot in his book "Secrets Of The Millionaire's Mind." I strongly recommend for you to read this book for it will expand your thinking on poor paradigms. This idea of an inner world (thoughts, dreams, visions) creating your outer world (life) I discovered after I read the book "The Manifesting Manual" by Jafree Ozwald. I also recommend you to read this book for as it helped me with my journey I hope that it will help you. In his book I discovered it really comes down to you are responsible for everything that happens to you in your life, because everything happening right now through this present moment is a "Reflection of the Self."

 This means whatever you're experiencing through out your day to day reality is reflecting the thoughts & emotions that are produced in your inner world. This is how the universal law Like attracts Like comes into play. A good example of this is when my friends & I were walking from a vegan restaraunt called Life Alive back to the car and we were all laughing and conversing about different topics. As we were crossing the street, every time I turned my attention to people walking by I noticed people glancing up and smiling, people laughing, & a happy atmosphere. It felt so synchronized how every time I was drawn to look at someone they were either smiling or laughing among themselves. One can say "that it was just a coincidence" that its common to see that. 

I don't believe in coincidences, everything happens for a reason. My friends and I were producing a positive vibration internally and it was radiating externally. This in turn attracted more of that same vibration which was drawing my attention to other people vibrating on the same frequency. Its as if we are all an individual universal radios emitting positive/negative signals to the universe 24/7 and tuning into a different station is like tuning into a different reality to experience. I strongly encourage you to practice being more consciously aware of what you are experiencing in your inner world. Listen to the thoughts playing in your mind. Detach emotionally, & observe them as if they were clouds passing by in the sky. Start choosing the thoughts that will reflect positive results.

 And share with me your experiences on creating a new reality! I will leave you with a wise declaration to assist you on your journey, one of T. Harv Eker's Wealth Principle's: "Money is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause & effect." I appreciate you for reading this blog and wish you the best success through your journey & endeavors! 
13 love


BMP Salute:


My Mom & Dad
Anthony Philemon
Mica Julien
Luis Tello
Mike B
Kounde






No comments:

Post a Comment